The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The marquee says... :: Key West (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
588 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Any magic in the Key West area? Will be there in May.
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
588 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Finally found the only Magician in Key West. He's at the Schooner Bar:

FRANK EVERHART

Frank Everhart Jr. is the has been the in house magician at the Schooner Wharf Bar for 20 years. Frank inherited his magical abilities from his father, Frank Everhart Sr. Frank the elder pioneered the concept of the "Magic Bar" a the famous Ivanhoe Restaurant and Lounge in Chicago in the 40's. He was the magician on "The Bozo Show" on WGN Chicago for 10 years. Frank is here performing his unique up close and personal magic 5 nights a week, so come let him amaze you.
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
332 Posts

Profile of MagicByVincent
Great info! Big fan of the keys I’ll have to check frank out the next time I’m down in the keys.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21275 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Can one inherit "magical abilities"?

Go see Frank. He is worth it.

Also when I lived in Key Largo Michael Trixx was at a place called the Lorelei. It was in Islamorada so yea not Key West but still fairly close. I have no idea if he is there any more but if he is it is worth tracking him down and seeing his offering. He pops around the Keys in different spots.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell