The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A tangled web we weave... :: Kevin James site is down? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
720 Posts

Profile of Vogler
Im trying to buy some of his items but his site seems not functional. Is he still selling products?
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1300 Posts

Profile of DJG
Works for me.
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
720 Posts

Profile of Vogler
Davidicus you use tablet or pc?
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1300 Posts

Profile of DJG
Android phone, desktop with IE, and Chrome book. May need to clear your cache?
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
720 Posts

Profile of Vogler
The main menu seems to work but when I click STORE I get this message at the bottom of page “ There has been a critical error on this website.”
I will check tomorrow in my pc when I’ll be home. Many thanks Davidicus
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
720 Posts

Profile of Vogler
It still has the message about critical error. Also his instagram is down. Anyone who has info please let me know
drmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of drmagic
Vogler,

I am getting the "critical error" message only on the "Store" page. All the other links (Bio, Media, Corporate, Tour) work. You can try contacting him through his Facebook page or his email address magickjames@hotmail.com which is posted on his site.

You can access the product pages by doing a Google search for the specific item you want (Floating Rose, Bar Stool Animator, Card Thru Balloon, etc.) but for some reason the main "Store" link does not work. I still recommend getting in touch with him first before trying to place an order.

Hope that helps.

Don