The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPS-alutely :: Impromptu performances with NOTHING!! (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
404 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2023, simplymagicweb wrote:
I use a Wilson remote, which is finger palmed in my right hand. Superb remote made by Matthew Wilson

Thanks!
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2023, Chaz93 wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2023, Roberto W wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2023, David Klass wrote:
Greg in the Real list performance are you using a remote or swipe?

I havnt used realist for about a year, I’ve just opened the app to see if a remote swipe function has been added… sadly nothing as yet. Greg it would be amazing if this function could be added as would make everything so much more clean and hands off. The other input using the spec phone is innocent, but if they could be holding their phone and you do the input via swipe remote (not QR code input) it would be very good.

Don't hold your breath. It took over a year to get an update for Inject, and when asked for any information all Greg did was shill Realist and ignore the questions and comments from Inject purchasers wondering why the promised update was taking so long.

I know it’s a shame, if this remote function was incorporated, I guarantee so many more users would perform it. Plus for sales for him, I think it would generate a lot more sales as would definitely be a huge incentive. The hard work I think is already there (QR code swipe screen) so it’s just hopefully a simple case of adding swipe remote control function - hopefully.
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1759 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2023, Roberto W wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2023, Chaz93 wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2023, Roberto W wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2023, David Klass wrote:
Greg in the Real list performance are you using a remote or swipe?

I havnt used realist for about a year, I’ve just opened the app to see if a remote swipe function has been added… sadly nothing as yet. Greg it would be amazing if this function could be added as would make everything so much more clean and hands off. The other input using the spec phone is innocent, but if they could be holding their phone and you do the input via swipe remote (not QR code input) it would be very good.

Don't hold your breath. It took over a year to get an update for Inject, and when asked for any information all Greg did was shill Realist and ignore the questions and comments from Inject purchasers wondering why the promised update was taking so long.

I know it’s a shame, if this remote function was incorporated, I guarantee so many more users would perform it. Plus for sales for him, I think it would generate a lot more sales as would definitely be a huge incentive. The hard work I think is already there (QR code swipe screen) so it’s just hopefully a simple case of adding swipe remote control function - hopefully.

Hell, I'd be happy if I could just get Greg to respond and help me out since the update to inject broke mine. I've asked several times and tagged him on the FB group. He won't respond on FB. Maybe he'll respond here. I'm also still bitter that Telefoto just got dropped with no warning. That was a fantastic app, and hands down my favorite. I should have learned my lesson there though not to buy any more Rostami Magic products as there is no support or guarantee that it will still work tomorrow.