The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Gambling Spot :: SFT and G-Lam strippers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Smithsonian
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Smithsonian
Hello all,

This is my first post. Looking for information on G-Lam and SFT strippers. I have heard the terms and wondering what they are. I use N strippers a fair bit and interested in any alternatives to try out and study. Any nudges on where to look for more information would be most helpful.

Thanks
Paul H
View Profile
Inner circle
UK South Coast
1135 Posts

Profile of Paul H
Hi Smithsonian,
Unfortunately I can’t really help you with either types of stripper. Sadly as the late Cag said regarding sft strippers ‘ Fortunately SFT Strippers are not in books, on DVDs or available at your local supermarket. That information is known only by word of mouth’. The concept of SFT strippers is a fascinating idea and involves a secret preparation which aims to soften the edges of the target cards. According to Cag this made for an easy strip of the cards and the work was invisible. Either Cag was teasing the board or the method is real and not available to the likes of us. A real pity if you ask me. Regards,
Paul H