The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The marquee says... :: Chicago magic lounge vs. House of cards in Nashville (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
332 Posts

Profile of MagicByVincent
So if you are planing a bachelor party for a magician who is getting married and 5 of his non magician friends do you go to the CML or the HOC? Has any one been to both that could make a recommendation? Can anyone that has been to ether one give any input? The groom is a hobbyist/amateur magician who absolutely loves magic and his 5 non-magic friends enjoy it but would only go to one of these 2 places to make the groom happy. Again I’m REALLY hoping to hear from someone who has been to both and had some useful insight but I’ll really take any input I can get. Thanks !
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
AsL
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of AsL
Nashville, House of Cards.

Of course, everyone will have their own biased preference. As a Nashville native and a frequent visitor to both places, this is an easy decision. Nashville is widely known for being one of the best places in the nation for bachelor(ette) parties. The beauty about HOC is that it is located in the heart of Nashville's most sought-after area which should guarantee a great time for everyone accompanying the groom. HOC is an all-inclusive experience that will leave the groom extremely pleased, and experiencing Nashville is something the entire party will likely enjoy.

(Although I'm originally from Nashville, this preference isn't as biased as it may seem. I no longer live in Nashville, and the exceptional growth of Nashville doesn't interest me. However, Nashville strongly caters to bachelor parties and that remains one of its strongest merits.)

AsL
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
332 Posts

Profile of MagicByVincent
Thanks so much for the great response
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.