The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Deckless! :: Michael Skinner's Ultimate Monte (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
craigkennedy64
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of craigkennedy64
I've just ordered this and was wondering if anyone knows if there is a video available online to view.
Thanks a lot.
Kennedy
LeConte
View Profile
Special user
Bay area
830 Posts

Profile of LeConte
Although it is not online, Bill Malone performs this on his first DVD in the On the Loose series. It is an amazing routine and well worth getting the DVD for not only that trick, but all the other effects as well.
Drive Carefully
Cameron Roat
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
728 Posts

Profile of Cameron Roat
LeConte
View Profile
Special user
Bay area
830 Posts

Profile of LeConte
I guess you can view this online! Thanks Cameron for pulling up that link. The demo is just a glimpse of the routine, it flows much better when viewed on the DVD.
Drive Carefully
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2955 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
I love Bill's presentation, he makes it more about the humor than the fact that they can't guess the right one. It makes them feel less like you are trying to be better than them.
Fayaad Manie
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of Fayaad Manie
The Ultimate three card Monte is a must in any of my close-up shows. The DVD to Get as already mentioned is On the Loose vol.1. The effect is amazingly baffling.
Marco S.
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Marco S.
The best demo is at penguinmagic.com. Go there and look for ultimate three card monte, you will find it quickly.
Black Tiger
View Profile
New user
Hertfordshire, UK
27 Posts

Profile of Black Tiger
Quote:
On 2004-06-25 08:20, Marco S. wrote:
The best demo is at penguinmagic.com. Go there and look for ultimate three card monte, you will find it quickly.

It looks as though Penguin no longer stock this trick, so the demo video is not available to view anymore. Smile
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I know that Ammar performs this in "Magic in the Streets." At least, I think he does....don't quote me though.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Chris Thibault
View Profile
Elite user
Massachusetts
469 Posts

Profile of Chris Thibault
Yeah, He does perform it in "Magic In The Streets." I also agree Bill Malone's presentation is great!
-Chris
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17424 Posts

Profile of joseph
Don't overlook Michael Skinner's presentation....It's also great.....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
tallant
View Profile
New user
Weymouth, England
21 Posts

Profile of tallant
Yes, Skinner's presentation and teachings in the booklet provided along with the cards are great. The instructions and illustrations are extremely clear and detailed.
But remember to include your own presentation style as well.
Thanks,
Tony Smile
Marco S.
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Marco S.
Stand-up monte is still there at penguinmagic.com.
Just type in "stand up monte" in the search section and there it is. Have fun.