The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: F/X :: Can the Rode Wireless Go 2 connect with a Bose S1 Pro Speaker? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I like the features in the Rode Wireless Go 2: https://www.rode.com/microphones/wireless/wirelessgoii#faqs Primary it is for recording. I was wondering if it can connect to a Bose S1 Pro Speaker using the 3.5mm cable. I did read this on the page link under Key Features: "3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers." Nothing reads for speakers.

I already have two of the Bose S1 Pro Speakers.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Skip it. I purchased Sennheiser XS Wireless instead.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4201 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I have both systems, but never used the Rode for connecting to a speaker as I use both systems only for online shows. But the Sennheiser XS would do... but wouldn't know why I should use it for this purpose. I use Sennheiser anyway, but then different systems if I want to connect with mixers, PA systems and so on. The quality is far better. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1160 Posts

Profile of magic4545
I wouldn't use 2.4ghz systems for live audio. Too many people in the audience with bluetooth that would interfere with the signal. I use a camera mic, Saramonic uwmic9 , a clone of the heavy duty Sennheiser units, the industry standard. Hooked up with a Countryman directional cardioid ultracardioid e6 earset, on a Bose S1 pro . Huge volume headroom, no feedback, totally changed the way that I do my act.