The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Rick Allen's MegaBux$ System (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ScottL
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of ScottL
I recently had the pleasure of receiving a copy of of Rick Allen's new program, The MegaBux$ System - "How To Literally Have People Cram Money Into Your Fist At Every Performance!"

If you're interested in making extra money at your performances (and who isn't?) by selling products, you NEED this system. Rick Allen literally blows the lid off of one the most closely guarded secrets in show biz. Whether it's coloring books, magic sets, video tapes, or what ever, you can easily more than DOUBLE the amount of money you make at your shows.

Rick Allen has been a full-time professional performer for over 30 years. He's been there, done that! He's literally made HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars using these techniques. Now you can to!

The real convincer is the video of Rick doing a coloring book pitch at a circus fair date. The video shows people actually RUNNING down the aisles and shoving cash into Rick's hands. In the span of less than 10 minutes, Rick made over $800, in cash, selling coloring books!

The system itself is actually very easy. Rick teaches you exactly what to say, and when to say it, in several different venues. The fair date selling coloring books, an indoor magic show selling magic sets, and a speaking gig selling a small "laughter therapy" kit.

Besides the videotape, Rick also gives you a CD with transcripts of the pitches, audio versions of the pitches (including a bonus Wonder Mouse pitch), a master Rolodex with sources and suppliers, and even an extra bonus product that you can use to get started.

The system is not cheap, nor should it be. It's that powerful. You can EASILY make back your investment in as little as ONE show! Full details can be found on Rick's website;

http://www.getmorebookings.com/MegaBux.html

And in case you're wondering, No, I'm not being compensated by Rick at all for recommending his system. I just think it's that good and I believe that if you don't at least investigate it, you're leaving a TON of money on the table.

Scott Lowry