The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Trick coin trickery :: Ronald Davis? (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of Shikanominarazu
Is there a gaff maker out there called Ronald Davis? And if so, is there a website where I can see his work? Someone suggested him to me on facebook, but didn't link me to a website or anything.
Rick Holcombe
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Rick Holcombe
Ronald Davies is his name. He's on Facebook where he posts most of his work. That's where he takes orders.
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
823 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
He makes some great split coins. Plus he is great to work with. He sent me video of my coins before I paid to make sure they were right.
Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of Shikanominarazu
Thanks to both of you!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4196 Posts

Profile of warren
Ron mainly uses facebook but you can occasionally pick up some of his work via ebay.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4685 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Highly recommended, and a great guy as well!!
Special sale! FREE magician T shirt (a $25 value, only L or XL - see link) while supplies last with each purchase of MIGRATE ($35 ppd USA) Magnetic Coins ($40 ppd USA) or Conviction Prediction ($45 ppd
https://youtube.com/shorts/GbIwPoZ8qy4?si=eqxR6X6XGynLf3ET
inquire for ordering information here or to rubinsteindvm@aol.com
stevie c
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of stevie c
A true gentleman, and a pleasure to deal with.

BW

Steve
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Can somebody put the link to Ron Davis in Facebook, there are too many and using coin magic it does not show up

Thank you
Pablo
Nev Blenk
View Profile
Regular user
Northumberland UK
128 Posts

Profile of Nev Blenk
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2021, pabloinus wrote:
Can somebody put the link to Ron Davis in Facebook, there are too many and using coin magic it does not show up

Thank you
Pablo

https://www.facebook.com/ronald.davies.37
Coin & Box - book available directly from me.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA8lRnEJbbzlw6Ai1R4M_Q
Instagram @nevblenk
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
What is his ebay "handle" thanks. db
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2021, Rick Holcombe wrote:
Ronald Davies is his name. He's on Facebook where he posts most of his work. That's where he takes orders.

Does he have another name that he posts on, on FB? I don't see anything on his FB page. hmmm.... Thanks Smile
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
823 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Just DM him. He is very nice and helpful.
CoinBoy101
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of CoinBoy101
Ron is the nicest coin gaff maker I've encountered. His communications are excellent (unlike some others I could mention!). We usually chat via Facebook Messenger but have also spoken on the phone. He responds quickly to requests and will do everything he can to ensure I'm happy with whatever I'm seeking. The quality of his work is excellent, his charges are in my opinion reasonable, and as Andy Young mentioned he always sends me a video to show me what I'm buying before I've paid. I highly recommend Ron.
juggler357
View Profile
New user
AUS
83 Posts

Profile of juggler357
I ordered some coins from Ron today, he was great to order from.
He sent videos of the coins and shipped my order out a few hours after I had paid. I will let you know how the coins are.
Once is entertainment, twice is education.
dfolson
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of dfolson
I have a half dollar and a dollar sized CSB that he made. Absolutely brilliant work. IM him on facebook, his customer service is exemplary.
domclarke
View Profile
Regular user
Windsor, UK
147 Posts

Profile of domclarke
Just to second the comments above, Ron is a top bloke. I bought some magnetic coins off him which have been great. We
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4192 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Another endorsement for Ron, I bought some coins from him and they were delivered quickly and were perfect.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
magojose|
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of magojose|
He´s a real gentleman to deal with! You can't go wrong getting some gaffs from him
Recently I've get a hopping half from him, I lived in Chile and get this in about a week and half!
magojose|
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of magojose|
He´s a real gentleman to deal with! You can't go wrong getting some gaffs from him
Recently I've get a hopping half from him, I lived in Chile and get this in about a week and half!