The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Gambling Spot :: Podcast on Poker Cheating (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
TH10111
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of TH10111
Here's a podcast some of you may find interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoSn5x9WTHg
The discussion is around where to draw the line in terms of things like preflop charts, through to real time analysis of games, which tell players how to play.

TH
jfquackenbush
View Profile
Special user
Out here on the desert
607 Posts

Profile of jfquackenbush
This is a significant reason I don’t like online poker. GTO play and practicing doing the analysis with an eye towards a complex strategy is all well and good, but I want to play another person, not another person, his professional coach, and his custom coded software package .
Mr. Quackenbush believes that there is no such thing as a good magic trick.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Quote:
On Jul 30, 2021, jfquackenbush wrote:
This is a significant reason I don’t like online poker. GTO play and practicing doing the analysis with an eye towards a complex strategy is all well and good, but I want to play another person, not another person, his professional coach, and his custom coded software package .

HOw about playing another person and his 8 other hands on the table vs. your 1 hand??? Smile Smile
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson