The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Hello (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
stephen secret
View Profile
New user
mpls.
67 Posts

Profile of stephen secret
Glad to find this place.

I pitch balloons on weekends along with some close-up. Looking to upgrade to putting out a hat. This place has the stuff...people know here.

Sincerely secret.
sincerely, secret
BerkleyJL
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicago, IL
397 Posts

Profile of BerkleyJL
Hi Stephen.

Welcome to the Café. This is the place to get the tips your looking for. Check out the Sidewalk Shuffle forum...I think you'll find some really smart people there who have experience in what you want to do.

Berk
I need a stage name.

Joe Berkley
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Great to have you here with us, Enjoy. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Stephen,
Welcome to the Café. The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 13.500 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
stephen secret
View Profile
New user
mpls.
67 Posts

Profile of stephen secret
Thank you for the welcome Tora; I find new things each time I log onto the Café.
sincerely, secret
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Stephan,

No doubt the Café will keep you busy for some time to come. The atmosphere is friendly and the conversations are great. There's so many informative post! Pull up a chair, grab a coffee, get comfortable and please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of you own. Welcome to the Café!