The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Good source for ring and rope routines (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9539 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Besides being a stellar card guy and all-around great closeup magician, the ever clever Glenn Morphew has a wonderful ring & rope routine…Here, watch for yourself. 😉

http://povmagician.com/product/the-alien-ring/
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Thanks Mb217! I enjoyed that routine.

Dan.
Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
As Glenn's website seems to be inaccessible, where would one purchase this? None of the online shops appear to carry it.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4756 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Eric DeCamps has the best version I’ve seen. It’s at Penguin for like $5. I bought it on a whim thinking I’d never use it. Now it’s become one of my absolute favorite routines to perform. I added a really cool elevator phase that I learned 30 yrs ago but can’t remember whose move it is. Gets fabulous reactions and is fun to perform. I have the TCC ring but don’t like it. Ring is too big and a little light for my preference.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3086 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Eric DeCamps does have a great version. I think I saw it on Worlds Greatest Magic DVD
MysticJohn
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of MysticJohn
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2023, Xcath1 wrote:
Eric DeCamps does have a great version. I think I saw it on Worlds Greatest Magic DVD

I have to agree Eric’s routine is one of the best. For those who want to check it out it’s on the stars of magic video series dvd and or download. His video is worth checking out as it’s all great material.
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1052 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
From another TMC thread, Man's routine on his 2017 DVD is excellent:

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9998 Posts

Profile of funsway
Check out CrossLock - a method designed to be the most impossible link ever to blend with other favorite effects.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com