The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The marquee says... :: Evanswood Magic Mansion- Pigeon Forge, TN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
324 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Hey everyone, a while back someone here on the Café turned me on to the Carpetbagger's youtube video of the Klosterman collection. Well now one of his latest videos is about Terry Evanswood's new attraction/museum, the Magic Mansion which houses his own collection of Magic, oddities and other things. And apparently you can also stay the night in one of the themed rooms.
Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id9-uAVq-p4

Hope you enjoy!
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7672 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Ken was not happy Carpetbagger put the tour on the youtube and neither was I. I thought it was pretty cheeky to put someone's personal stuff on youtube and make money off it without clearing it with the owner.

Terry is a great guy and class act. I am sure the Mansion would be a fun side trip.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
324 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Hi Richard, I was not aware of this. Having said that I must ask, given that CarpetBagger is a Youtuber and was filming the whole thing, how could Ken not think it was going to be put on his channel? In all the time they spent together there was no discussion of what Jacob was going to do with all that footage? Hard to believe, but you know the details better than me.
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of thomasR
The beginning of the video Terry says “we’ve got a lot of fun things to show you and your YouTube friends”