The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Let there be magic! :: Simple Magic for Simple People (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
Lately I have been creating many different effects and moves and I feel that I'm ready to produce a DVD. I got the idea for the name a long time ago just messing around with my friend, because he does simple magic and he is a simple person....The effects in the video are not all that simple, so don't take the name too seriously. I plan to refilm this summer and produce in the fall. The effects and moves in the video are:

White-Out: Show an empty box from a foot or more away and produce many things such as rubberbands, coins, cards, dice, or anything that fits in the box.

Runner Double: A "automatic" double lift, can be executed in a variety of ways.

Trippin Cut: A variation of the Stretch Cut that can be done upside down and used for other flourishes.

Mirage Subtlety and Change: A way to show you hand empty after palming a card. The change is a high speed and visual change.

Twizted Control: My take on Ricky Smith's Cherry Control.

Two handed SAC move: For those who can't do the SAC move one handed well.

Substitution: Show 4 face down cards. They turn face up one by one (kings). Give a wave and they turn face down one by one into aces.

Laced: A card to shoe that can be done anytime with no gimmicks.

Backfire: Spectator selects a card from a blue deck. Their card vanishes and reappears as red.

Bluff Cut variation: My take on the Bluff Cut

Flights Unseen: A card is chosen from an all blue deck and is lost in the deck. It appears under the card box. The card is signed and placed into your pocket. Give a magical gesture and the card pops out from the air. The card is placed on the deck and is vanished. It reappears in your pocket. The card is placed once more in the deck and is shuffled. Spread the deck and it's red, except for their signed card.

Invisible Cards: 4 card are selected and an empty box is shown. One by one the cards vanish and they reappear inside the box.

Not So Ambitious, ACR: A somewhat comical ACR utilizing some of my moves.

White-Out Full Deck production: Show an empty box and produce a full deck.

Slide Second Deal(Inverted Glide): I believe this is the Inverted Glide from Alex Elmsley.

So there you go with most of my creations. I have videos for each of them, some I need to refilm. If you want more info you can E-mail me, add me to MSN or AIM, or PM me. Please share your thoughts on this project.
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
Oz Fan
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Oz Fan
Sounds like a really cool dvd. Good Luck!

-Oz Fan-
Blake S.