The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A tangled web we weave... :: Please help me cancel MagicFlix! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
294 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
MagicFlix has not worked for me for months. I have tried multiple browsers and computers and mobile devices. It has technical issues such as slowness, but most of the time I can't login, it either hangs or give an internal error like "cannot read property 'status` of undefined". The one time I actually was able to login and to get to my account settings, clicking "cancel subscription" failed with the same error. I have sent email to them at their support and tried replying to an email they sent me last year and haven't heard anything.
Faroshuffle
View Profile
New user
Sacramento, CA (Orangevale)
69 Posts

Profile of Faroshuffle
I'm still dealing with this website as well. EXTREMELY worrisome. Complete failure and still being charged monthly billing. Zero responses from their customer support email. Filed FTC Complaint. Going through several other official reporting mechanisms as well. May take a while, but I'm a bulldog.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Cancel from your side with the credit card company, or just cancel your credit card and ask for a new one with a different number, not just a new security code.
Same works for paypal or your bank you can cancel recurrent payments with no issue
Garethf
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Garethf
Magicflix is a scam. They have been taking money off me for months and I’ve not been able to access any of their services. Have sent a number of emails and heard nothing from them. They’re are what we call in the UK an ‘absolute shower’ and I’m being polite!
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
507 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
I see Magicflix was purchased and provided a path for refunds. Anyone still successfully dealing with them? New address is www.Magicflix.app.
Got this info off their Facebook page which has links and info on refunds. Kinda hope they get it up to par, sounded good in the beginning.

Nm
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1697 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Is this dead now?