The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Science of Magic :: Perpetual Motion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
andrew124C41
View Profile
New user
Somewhere near Washington, DC
77 Posts

Profile of andrew124C41
Please forgive the crude video. This is a work in progress. Bogie B. Bogarte, my faithful companion Star of the Magic Parrot, for whom I was coverman during her years in active service for the IC helped me in this endeavor. Bogart's bio may be found on her FB page... Search Bogie B. Bogarte, click on About, then Details About You.

So I happen to have a thing for Sterling Engines. I picked up a high quality one from a company in the UK. Bogie thinks it is really cool but she says to me. "Wouldn't it be great if it could run without heat or cooling, you know, like perpetual motion. So I started to think that was a great idea.

You know how many crazy Youtube videos there are of all sorts of crazy contraptions. So, I started thinking about it, day on and day out, becoming obsessed with the idea to the point of losing sleep. Then I remembered my mother telling me that my grandfather, Hugo Get back used to sleep with a note pad on his night stand and he would see hypnogogic or hypnopompic imagery as he slept or awakened. I wrote about this in an opening statement for an exhibit at the Tesla Museum in Belgrade about Tesla's relationship with my grandfather.

So, one night, I startled awake... in the middle of the night to pee...I am at that age....and it had come to me....an epiphany.

So, I got to work. So, here it is. You just have to take my word for this. There are no external wires or overhead heat source. I am not beaming microwaves at it.

What you can help me with is whether or not this perversion of the rules of physics, the greatest breakthrough in all of scientific history for which I will most certainly get the UnNoble Prize, can be used as a magic effect of sorts. Like trying to do magic for a 2 year old, this just might not fly. But, maybe there might be a way. I know I set the permissions for the video correctly, but for some reason, I can open it in Opera but not Chrome which makes me download it. Please let me know if there is a problem with opening the video. Thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1muaU8al......drivesdk

Click here to view attached image.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27302 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Gotta love the parrot pic. That's a winning line ending with epiphany. Smile

Can you make the thing start or stop on command like a spirit bell?
...to all the coins I've dropped here