The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: Wizard Magic Review 7th April 2021 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
958 Posts

Profile of gtx magic

INSIDER by Marc Oberon (From Your Favourite Murphy’s Magic Dealer)

MAD FAT MATCH GIMMICK (From www.dansperrystore.com)

TCC Presents Artisan Coin Series:On Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...​

FLITE by Steve Thompson from www.ellusionist.com

Torn & Restored Card by www.changingcards.com/torn

Cube In Bottle by Henry Harrius from www.hhpresents.com

Support the show by checking out all World Magic Shop’s & David Penn’s products right here: https://www.worldmagicshop.com/​
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5163 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Thanks for the link gtx magic!

Another fine show. I don't have Venom Cube yet, so first I need to explore that prop and effect, and then off to get Cube in Bottle. It looks crazy fun!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Good show, but last time Cube in Bottle was visibly shown, and the cube was pressed against the side of the bottle, and penetrated inside the bottle. Then given away. Now that it is available, they drop the cube in a paper bag, and remove it showing it is now inside the bottle. Dave says he does it all the time, so why no live demo?

Always interested in Torn and Restored card effects. Never heard of Bob Swadling's. Would be more interested in obtaining his version first. Can't really do fire magic anyplace these days, plus trying to do a perfect throwing card that spins and then caught, will take a lot of work. Oh! it is high priced, at 46.99 British Pounds. Finally got to see Bob Swadling, heard about him and his gimmicked coins and effect back in the 1970's, can't believe how young he looks.

Would have like to see the lite match producer in action from Dave or Wayne, as I have many different types over the years.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Apr 13, 2021, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Good show, but last time Cube in Bottle was visibly shown, and the cube was pressed against the side of the bottle, and penetrated inside the bottle. Then given away. Now that it is available, they drop the cube in a paper bag, and remove it showing it is now inside the bottle. Dave says he does it all the time, so why no live demo?

That would be my question as well.

Doug