The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Once upon a time... :: Color changing poker chips? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mndude
View Profile
Special user
884 Posts

Profile of mndude
I just got the color changing poker chips and I love that trick!

Wanting to come up with something a little better than "black and white? Tada! Now red and blue!"

Any ideas?
tiptophat
View Profile
Loyal user
Wesley
269 Posts

Profile of tiptophat
Johnson Coin Products many years back mad a brass color changing poker chip......first it was one color, then another color, and then changed into a half dollar which could be handed out.........great trick
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
544 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
Mndude:
I would play with a story based on the standard Chip Values of those Colors Black $100, White $1 / Blue $5, Red $10. Maybe Losing or Winning or two guys and one lost and the other Won big. Just a thought. Check for videos on Youtube.

Steph
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
martonikus
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of martonikus
With "Black and White Surprise" I make the chips change places twice (no great mystery) then I offer to bet the spectator that they cannot replicate the effect. I take the chips in one hand (placing one on top of the other openly, then hiding them as I rotate the top one and place it underneath) at the same time asking for the spectator's hand, into which I place the chips, closing the hand and turning it over. Then I go into a little haggling over the amount ("Do you want to bet $100? How about $50 to $20? Okay, $10 to $1?") then I snap my fingers over the spectator's hand and let them open their hand to find the four different colors.
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1177 Posts

Profile of Russo
4 months -nobody to share a story ??