The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Accessories :: Playing Card Lithos by Jerry Cestkowski :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Playing Card Lithos by Jerry Cestkowski
-----------------oOo-----------------

Description: Handlordz Store proudly presents a beautiful limited edition set of lithographs featuring illustrations from The Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes. Drawn and printed by the Flourishman himself, each poster is hand-numbered and signed.

Each set contains one each of Fans, Armspreads, One-Hand Shuffle, Six-Packet Display Cut and Card Throwing.
Three of the images measure 11 x 17, the other two 11 x 13. Only 100 sets were produced and the original artwork destroyed! These posters are sold as a set only and will not be sold seperately. These highly collectable posters will never be made again, and are offered exclusively at The Handlordz Store.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you may recall reading my review of Jerry Cestkowski's wonderful work; The Encyclopedia of Card Flourishes. Besides being a MUST OWN book for your library, it is also jammed full of some rather nice illustrations. Okay, great illustrations! Smile

In addition to being a magician, printer, and a writer, Jerry is also a very talented artist. That said, imagine my suprise (and delight), when I received a set of Jerry's recently released lithographs which are straight from the book.

If you're like me, any kind of posters/artwork which is magic related quickly finds a comfortable spot on the wall. These prints are very cool and when matted and framed will add a touch of class to any den, office or magic room. Why settle for just the same old reproductions of old magic posters when you can own and display something truly unique, different AND collectable? These are really worth your consideration. Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My rating:

Suggested retail is: $20.00 per set

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Questions?
You can contact Jerry Cestkowski at: flourishman@aol.com

You may contact the Handlordz Store at: handlordz@msn.com

Visit the Handlordz website to order direct:
Handlordz Store

You may send a check or money order to:

Handlordz
P.O.Box 473264