The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Where to put it all... :: Organising your magic. (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
rosstrainer08
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of rosstrainer08
So I stumbled upon a blog where someone was using notion to organise their magic.

Anyway, I tried it and it’s changed everything. I’m a guy that has to have everything organised, my brain is not very creative and is rigid which isn’t great for magic so I envy those who don’t need this as part of their process. For those who do, or are interested check it out.

Essentially, it’s like an excel sheet but every row (trick) can be opening up to its own page which can have almost anything put in it. You can also tag certain things as an example I have FASDIU as one of many tags meaning I can quickly see all the tricks I’ve thought worthy of logging over the years that are FASDIU quickly pop up. This is just one example of a lot of things.

Basically, to anyone who uses excel or anything as a means to organise or categorise their magic, DM me about notion or just check it out. It’s amazing.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1783 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Thanks for sharing this. Would you mind sharing the link to the blog? I'd be curious to see it.
Scott Horn
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
417 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
davfreeman
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of davfreeman
This looks really interesting. You peeked my interest at excel. I make spreadsheets on my magic quite often. Thanks for sharing.
AnthonyCC
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of AnthonyCC
Thanks for sharing! I am in the process of getting my things more organized so this would be great to learn about.