The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Which $100 Bill Change? (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1349 Posts

Profile of imgic
I've got Extreme Burn. I used it when my daughter asked for cash on her birthday. Put the set up in a card, opened it and she was disappointed to see singles. So I changed them to 20's and then gave them to her. Sanders shows how to hand out the bills in his video.

Also, with EB, you can fan out all the bills: before and after the change. So it's pretty clear everyone sees fronts and backs. No reason to hand out for examination.

I'm planning to use EB during Street Performing/Busking this summer/fall. It's a great visual change, so great attention getter. But I don't want to change $1 into larger bills as I don't want to tie up that much money into a trick. Plus I don't want to put ideas into people's head that I can make bigger bills, so why should they give me money? So I've created "play money" that look like $100 monopoly money. I can add promotion material to the play money and hand out...we'll see how it goes....
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2280 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Im absolutely loving using the "Cloaking Device" from Jay Scott Berry's Penguin Lecture. It so (sooooo) much more "free feeling" and open hand cleanly displayed than any of the TT versions I've used.

Any 2 bills can be switched (or 2-for-1 or vice-versa!)

At my art shows, where I perform magic at my table, I usually borrow a $20 and change it into 2 $10s, to show them how "I make change."

Bryn
Bryn D. Reynolds, Author of:
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls" Mentalism ebooks - PM any interest.
My artwork: https://darkmountainarts.com
Paul24243
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Paul24243
Money Morph by Kevin King. The change just flows seamlessly, after trying other changes I have found this to be the best for me.