The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Street Magic :: Amazing Street Magic Website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicman222
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of magicman222
Check this site out: http://www.streetmagictrainor.com , it is an excellent site for beginers which offers many intros to cards, coins and more. I really like the essay section. 5 bucks for 20 essays that are extremely well written. It also includes many effects that are mostly original almost all under a dollar. including;

-a no palm , card 2 pocket (brilliant and easy and only 6 bucks )

-manuscripts on tricks to get girls emails, phone # and a date (2 dollars)

-AND: how to gaff your card case in 3 seconds so that when the deck is inside you can add or remove any card without even touching it. AMAZING and only 50 cents

this is an amazing site and I highly recomend picking up a set of the essays and for all your teens out there getting the Phone Numbers, Emails, and Dates manuscript. check it out and tell me what you think!

-matt

fyi : I am in no way affiliated from this website, I am only a satisfied customer.
Magicman8
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
113 Posts

Profile of Magicman8
Cool thanks for the site. I appreciate the help.

Matthias
We go through life backwards. The past is visible and the future is cloudy, it seems we are walking backwards.-- Terry Pratchet