The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Vision Deck by Magic Smile Productions (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
794 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
I got an email about this today from Anthony Stan. Sounds too good to be true.

"If this new product sees the light of day, it's largely because several magicians have asked me for it after being fooled themselves! But if I have to admit that I hesitated ...

Created in 2007 by two french magicians, the Vision deck is a formidable weapon allowing to achieve effects totally impossible for the audience!

In addition to the basic routine, I will share with you 6 additional routines, which will allow you to perform several effects in a row for the same spectator.

Here is for example, an effect that you will be able to achieve:

The deck is shuffled and then spread face up to show that all the cards are different. Then the spectator thinks of a card without naming it and without writing it down somewhere, he just thinks of his card.

After trying to guess the card, you put a single card under your hand. Then, you ask the spectator to name his card for the first time, you raise your hand and it is exactly the spectator's card! But the best part is that when you turn the card over, it has a different back from the rest of the deck! All you have to do is put the card back in the deck so that you can do the trick again immediately."

https://anthonystan.magicsmileproduction......deck-en/
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7604 Posts

Profile of RNK
Demo doesn't show enough to lead me to believe that this is as good as the ad states. Who is going to be the Ginny?

I'll wait for reviews....
Check out Bafflingbob.com
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2503 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Yes, awaiting the Ginny!
The website almost made me change my mind about even considering it, as the annoying popups come up every 3 seconds like "so and so from such and such just bought the vision deck 5 hours ago"
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1753 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
I think this is the crucial statement:

“After trying to guess the card...”

Madison
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Addicted to For Sale Forum so only have
265 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Have always felt "... and it's the only one with a blue back" plot to appear more gimmicky and less magically skillful to the spectator.
Jack Straw
View Profile
Inner circle
Wichita
1020 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
Even though this thread was started 6 weeks ago (and died just as quickly), Titanas has started the real life official thread today.
Jack Straw from Wichita, cut his buddy down
And dug for him a shallow grave, and laid his body down
Half a mile from Tucson, by the morning light
One man gone and another to go, my old buddy you're moving much too slow
We can share the women, we can share the wine
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3375 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Why does it look like a rubaway vanish when he takes the thought of card from the spread ? Is it me or does that look weird ...
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Sep 11, 2020, tophatter wrote:
Why does it look like a rubaway vanish when he takes the thought of card from the spread ? Is it me or does that look weird ...

That was exactly my reaction too. Seems fishy if that's how you have to do it.
Jack Straw
View Profile
Inner circle
Wichita
1020 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
Come on, man.

The Vision deck is a formidable weapon allowing to achieve effects totally impossible for the audience!

Several magicians have asked for it after being fooled themselves!

And it came all the way from France.

And you guys are skeptical?

I don't understand why.
Jack Straw from Wichita, cut his buddy down
And dug for him a shallow grave, and laid his body down
Half a mile from Tucson, by the morning light
One man gone and another to go, my old buddy you're moving much too slow
We can share the women, we can share the wine
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of Manos Kartsakis
On Sep 11, 2020, tophatter wrote:

At first I thought the same thing but I guess he does it because he does not want to expose the face nor the back of the card prematurely.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3630 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Anyone actually purchase this that can offer a review?