The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: SansMinds Magic :: SansMinds Magic...out of business? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
dmoriarty1
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of dmoriarty1
Hey guys,

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere. I was looking into the new Light It Up X, and for some reason couldn't find one thread on it. I checked the SM website (https://www.sansminds.com), and there is a vague, cryptic message from Will Tsai saying...well, I'm not sure what it says. With this new release, though, I was kind of surprised to see a "goodbye for now" message.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what's the real story behind this seemingly temporary closure?

D.
Troyze
View Profile
New user
Johannesburg
97 Posts

Profile of Troyze
They sold their online store to theonlinemagicstore.com

They sent out a email saying they will no longer sell magic on their own website. but they will keep producing.

I guess is they are turning into another paul Harris website. it will just be a catalog and you have to buy it at the reseller
dmoriarty1
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of dmoriarty1
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2020, Troyze wrote:
They sold their online store to theonlinemagicstore.com

They sent out a email saying they will no longer sell magic on their own website. but they will keep producing.

I guess is they are turning into another paul Harris website. it will just be a catalog and you have to buy it at the reseller

Thanks for the info, Troyze! I don't pay attention to many SM releases, so I wasn't aware of any of this. Cheers.

D.