The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Brad Burt Volume Two - Card Flourishes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Can someone post a review on this? I heard its a good video for beginning card flourishers. Thanks
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
It's all old basic stuff. Nothing cutting edge or new. It doesn't even have the basic flipback.lol It does has some classic solid basics, but I'd personally wait for the Superhandz Xtreme beginners DVD for updated basic moves as well as the classics. Daryl is shceduled to appear in it as well.

Phantom
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Brad's videos are outdated.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Stimuli
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Stimuli
Brad's Videos are old, Not outdated. How can classic moves be outdated? Is the double Lift out dated? It's been around forever. How about the Pressure fan? It sounds like we're getting partial reviews from people who don't like "old" videos. Even though the material on them is Timeless.
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
DARYL is one of the very BEST magicians in the world ! seeing him in a superhandz DVD is great. I wish De'vo would invite GREG WILSON for CTG DVD review and into superhandz DVD as well, this man is incredible.

Vamp.
Email: bone@boneho.com

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
Fayaad Manie
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of Fayaad Manie
Other newer videos might have more modern material than the Brad Burt Video, but a lot of them lacks a thorough and complete explanation which leaves a lot to be desired. The Brad Burt video might be old, but he goes into fine detail regarding each move. If you ever wanted to lean how to do a LePaul Spread and a Pressure Fan, this is the place to look. It is how I learnt these flourishes.