The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ever so sleightly :: Leather Chop Cup By TCC PRESENTS (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Magical Moments
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2021, Chuck Finley wrote:
I just got this cup a few weeks ago and it is the second one I have bought and at $45 how can you go wrong?

https://youtu.be/HdKYUyn0sOg

Was that a serious question?
MonsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
522 Posts

Profile of MonsterMagic
Here is a review:
Anemoi
View Profile
New user
Cambridge, MA
53 Posts

Profile of Anemoi
To me the balls are the most impressive part. Perfect weight and size, and they seem to hold up much better than Leo Smesters' leather balls.
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1207 Posts

Profile of David Klass
I love this cup!!!

It is the most perfectly weighted cup I have ever owned and I have owned a lot (jncluding some very expensive ones) Smile

Final loads need to be considered as it can't take usual large items. I am currently going with a golf ball and an 8 ball as I feel they both link nicely with the already supplied mini baseballs.
raether
View Profile
New user
Shorewood, IL
93 Posts

Profile of raether
I have the TCC cup and love it. I also have the baseballs and final load baseballs which are very nice. My only issue is that the baseball seems a little "noisy". A thick close-up mat helps. Talking over the noise helps. Being in a noisy room helps. But, I still notice the noise myself which bugs me. Anyone have a good solution? Maybe I should just wear ear-plugs.
Helmut Raether