The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Nothing up my sleeve... :: Best coin DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dr.Fate
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Dr.Fate
David Roth,both of Gary Kurtzs videos,David Stone,Paul
Cummins,and great information from Sol Stone.
Magicmaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1235 Posts

Profile of Magicmaven
Hey everyone. Michael Ammar is a great teacher and all of his videos are great. Dean dill is also great, but you need some experience in slight of hand to trully master his stuff. ok there you go, bye.
rmaxgoodwin.com
https://rmaxgoodwin.com/
Vincz
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Vincz
Easy to Master Money Miracles 1-3 by Michael Ammar
Encyclopedia of Coin Sleights 1-3 by Michael Rubinstein
Chris "linkster" Watson
View Profile
Special user
England
564 Posts

Profile of Chris
Some of these are only availbale on video does that count? Here goes anyway.

In the hands walkaround stuff would be:-

Jay sankey - Revolutionary Coin Magic - Lots of useable stuff and ideas to play with.(DVD)

Curtis Kam - Palms of Steel - I only posess Volume 1 which is practically a criminal offence. Knucklebusting stuff I love Newyork Spellbound. (video)

Rune Klan - 3 Pieces of Silver - Some reasonable routines, didn't excite me as much as some videos but I can see how it would be a popular choice for many.(video)

Gary Kurtz - Creating Magic - Only one coin routine from memory but "what a routine" Misty Like a Dream" ROCKS!! One of the most entertaining coin routines I have ever seen. (video)

Paul Cummins - Up in Smoke - Lots of real world workable stuff...love the invisible hand routine.(dvd)

Sol Stone - Casual Close Up

Cultural Exchange x 2 both good although 2 has longer routines on it.

At the Table:-
The one video that for me stands out head and sholders above the rest is:-

"Albert Goshman Performs" this is a performance only video availbale exclusively from International Magic here in the UK. Watch this....buy Magic by Gosh book (which teaches you the routine in detail) and take a lesson from the master of misdirection, your magic will thank you!! (video)

Next up for me would be Dean Dill can't remember which video (coinmagic 2000 rings a bell).(video)

Mike Gallo - Again not completely my type of routines but some fantastic stuff on there.

Good foundation stuff would be expert coin magic made easy videos by Roth. And Ammar stuff.

Reference for building your own routines I would recommmend Michael Rubensteins encyclopedia of coin magic.

DOH!! Almost forgot -

Nate Kranzo - Visual Voodoo - Nice walkaround stuff
Troy Hooser - Charming Chinese Challenge - 1 Routine, one that you will put into your repetoir though.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Chris!

Thanks for the plug!

I also have some cool coin stuff in my new lecture notes THE HEAT IN THE DESERT.

Best,

Nathan

http://www.nathankranzo.com/merchandise.html
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com