The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Acidus Novus by Millard Longman presented by Richard Osterlind (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
572 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Hoping that Luca is doing well in Italy. Really sad whats happening all around. Prayers and best wishes to all.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2902 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2020, IAIN wrote:
Hang on, you guys complain that the osterlind download is too cheap for what it teaches at 5 dollars, but race to buy Luca's at 3.95?

What's wrong with you?!

(Italian accent)You talking to me? I never did no complaining.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2020, IMAGINACIAN wrote:
Hoping that Luca is doing well in Italy. Really sad whats happening all around. Prayers and best wishes to all.

Thanks for your thoughts guys, here I am fine but stuck at home and far from my wife in the UK...hard times, but we will go through.
About Richard Osterlind download I think that for the people that don't know this concept is a good deal, especially learning all the insight from Richard, then for the people that want to know more, they can always buy the full package from Milliard.
and for the people that talk about my IN&OUT that is my touch always based on Milliard concept. I don't think we need to base our choice on prices, but in stead on focusing to expand our knowledge learning from people that has years in this business as Richard and Milliard Smile
otreboR
View Profile
Elite user
The Netherlands
408 Posts

Profile of otreboR
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2020, emyers99 wrote:
ESPidus Novis at Vanishing Inc is great. Multiple phases and way more deceptive

I cannot find a thread about ESPidus Novis @ the magic Café.
Performance looks nice.
Badger
View Profile
Elite user
Ireland
401 Posts

Profile of Badger
Peter Turner has work on this acidus novus that is truly revolutionary and new. He also has a method of Peking information on this that is peak-less. And has many ways to justify the writing so forth and so on worth a look.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2723 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Apr 17, 2020, Badger wrote:
Peter Turner has work on this acidus novus that is truly revolutionary and new. He also has a method of Peking information on this that is peak-less. And has many ways to justify the writing so forth and so on worth a look.

Where is his work.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Matesto
View Profile
New user
Sweden
4 Posts

Profile of Matesto
I'll second ESPidus Novus on Vanishing Inc! Nice little three-phase routine (which hand, ESP symbol and name/place/PIN/etc.) with good motivations for the necessary handling/restrictions of AN. Of course, I assume that the works of Al Mann/ Millard Longman would give you a much deeper understanding of the intricate details of AN. However, I still really enjoyed ESPidus Novus as an introduction to this wonderful p**k!