The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Dan Fleshman's Restaurant Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Shane Wiker
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1199 Posts

Profile of Shane Wiker
Hi, I'm about to get this set, or at least one of them. I'll probably eventually get the whole set, but could someone advise me as to which volume you think is the best? Like I said, eventually I will probably get the whole set, but right now I can't afford it. So, in your opinion, which volume did you find has the best effects in it?
Also, are these effects good for table hopping? The reason I want to get them is so I will have more effects to start a table hopping routine with, but it seems like most of the effects require too much table space. What do you think? Thanks in advance.

Shane Wiker
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2230 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I don't have these, but I'm sure they are all audience tested routines in restaurants and work well in that enviroment or Dan would not be using them.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Kannible
View Profile
New user
LAS VEGAS
56 Posts

Profile of Kannible
While we are on the subject, What, in your opinion, is the best table hopping dvd, or book for restaurant worker? I want to start to put together a few routnes, and would like to know the best DVD, or book, that would help me. Help me put together routine, organize, have good impromtu tricks, and affordable. Thanks, Kyle.
Thanks... Kyle
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Jim Paces book. also the Magic Menu ( Jim Sisti ) the first 5 years.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
preston91
View Profile
Regular user
clearwater,fl
186 Posts

Profile of preston91
Kannible;
You can't go wrong with the Dan Fleshman DVD's. They contain all of his workers that he has been using for years. Also I would recommend Peter Marucci's notes on restaurant work. Scott Guinn's DVD also has some very good restaurant effects as well.
Paul
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Scott Guinn's is one of the best DVD's ever. Scott is a real worker!!!!!!!!!!

Shane Wiker
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1199 Posts

Profile of Shane Wiker
My main question is, do the effects require too much table space? Like I said, I want to use them for table hopping but it seems like they need too much table space and I don't want the spectators to have to move things around for me too perform. Thanks.

Shane Wiker
Midwestmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Bartlett Tn
110 Posts

Profile of Midwestmagic
I agree I have been a long time fan Dans work I am sure that these routines are very well audiance tested !
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I have his previous videos and he teaches many of the same effects, so he's been doing them for 20 years. They are audience tested, for sure!!!