The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: WAJTTT Presents - Method 01 by Calen Morelli (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Tyler Lunsford
View Profile
Regular user
USA
132 Posts

Profile of Tyler Lunsford
Hey there,

I purchased Method 01 and just made a review about it! You can watch it below Smile

https://youtu.be/LF5F2SOOs0o

Best,
Tyler
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Good review. Thanks. I do wonder, though, whether I am the only one who thinks that the blisters could be more well defined. Maybe the edges of my gimmick are not as "crisp" (to quote 'trickyat86') as they might be.
trickyat86
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
611 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
Quote:
On Jan 28, 2020, rosariorose9 wrote:
Good review. Thanks. I do wonder, though, whether I am the only one who thinks that the blisters could be more well defined. Maybe the edges of my gimmick are not as "crisp" (to quote 'trickyat86') as they might be.

Pay attention to where on the finger you're applying the blisters. when I first started working with the gimmick, I was catching myself going towards the tip/point of my finger, instead of the pad/opposite side of the fingernail. Hopefully that last sentence makes sense...
Badger
View Profile
Elite user
Ireland
401 Posts

Profile of Badger
Anybody have a problem with the queen ( Q ) blister not showing up as clear?
Gennovense
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of Gennovense
I think is different for everyone, at least in my case the Ace is the harder to get clear. I don't have problems with others.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2264 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
I just remove all my queens and tens from my deck because anything with a '0' in it looks like trash, due to the line they put through it in the gimmick.

As for getting a clear impression, just press your finger down and move it in a circular motion as you press and it'll grab a good impression.
Badger
View Profile
Elite user
Ireland
401 Posts

Profile of Badger
Patrick that’s a very good idea thank you for sharing
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2896 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Late to the party. When I watched the "open source" youtube-vied (which I agree is a great way to inform potential buyers and I applaud Calen for) I was thinking: can you attach this to the back of your phone? I don't carry a deck of cards every day, but I take my phone everywhere. Anyone who has this and can comment on this? I would appreciate your help!
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2896 Posts

Anyone? I would really appreciate your thoughts or recommendation.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
trickyat86
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
611 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
Technically, it can be attached to anything that gives enough coverage for the plate/board. So yes.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2896 Posts

Thank you! Do you think it would hold up to daily abuse, I mean being in the front pocket of your jeans? What kind of adhesive is provided?