The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Arrival from Poland (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Maciej
View Profile
New user
Krakow, Poland
3 Posts

Profile of Maciej
Hi. I'm Maciek and I'm pretty happy to introduce myself on this green forum.

First, thank you for last few years - during which I was reading fresh and interesting posts at this forum. For now I decided to register and really show myself to you - friends from all over the world.

Short info: 21 years old boy born in South Poland (yes, that not so popular country next to Germany). Really happy to be lucky being born in Krakow - very touristic place. Here - when was 13/14 - decided to learn some cardistry, which turned my interest into the magic. Thanks to that met respected magician in Poland - who introduced me to perform close up magic in the bars. For next years improved hard skills of performing for drunk audience. Got some good cooperations with bars and met a lot of managers. After a lot of performing I was bored and more bored because of the routine. I decided to change something in my life.

I created the first agency of magicians in Poland (maybe in Europe, maybe in the world). Feel free to visit www.agencjailuzjonistow.pl. For one year run the company, but stopped this month.

Still creating this amazing project wanna rest little bit after big payments and invoices which had to pay Smile Also taxes.

For now I try create my road in magic. Road to nice adventure of creating myself as a good person and good magician. Every week performing for pub crawls and creating nice experience for guests. Also working in the party hostel as a receptionist. I'm not afraid of normal, 8 hours work. Really want to make my future safe by having some good experience in CV. That's why I'm really happy to introduce myself - because I can be a real person here on this forum.

Thank you,
Maciej
TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
332 Posts

Profile of TomB
Welcome to the Magic Cafè forum. Looks like you have been busy. Is there an english translation of your webpage?
Maciej
View Profile
New user
Krakow, Poland
3 Posts

Profile of Maciej
The only one possibility is to use the google chrome and use the extension to translate the website. I didn't use that company internationally (but had plans).
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3667 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Maciej,

I admire your go-get-er attitude.

Mary Mowder
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Maciej,
Witamy ...

I visited Krakow last year. A beautiful place.

You are a very focused and pro-active young man.
The website is a fantastic idea too.

I can tell, you have a good future ahead.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Forgot to ask, Maciej,
what routines are you performing now?

wulfie
Maciej
View Profile
New user
Krakow, Poland
3 Posts

Profile of Maciej
Thank you for asking WulfieSmith.

First, hope you enjoyed the time in Kraków. And hope you will come back to meet the magicians - Kraków is the main city, where almost all of the meetings exist Smile

Your second question about the routines - for this moment I perform every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night at the pub crawls for 3 years, where perform quick and visual close up magic as a all inclusive attraction Smile

Thank you Mary for nice welcome Smile
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
You are extremely well organised Maciej.
What close up magic routines do you perform?
Maciej
View Profile
New user
Krakow, Poland
3 Posts

Profile of Maciej
Mostly very basic, such as a acr, triumph... trying to get the most from the performance, not from the techniques. But For this moment would like to focus my attention on some new ideas Smile
MaciejSienko
View Profile

Kraków, Poland
0 Posts

Profile of MaciejSienko
Hey! It's me - again. On different account, as I couldn't restore the previous one.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3879 Posts

Profile of Julie
Welcome back! Any performing updates?
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith