The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: MENTAL DICE by Tony Anverdi (246 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..30~31~32
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Out for delivery........MARK......I LOVE your Three-Cup Routine!
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
My Anverdi Mental Dice set arrived, and I must say that, at least so far.....the quality of the technology of this set is simply PHENOMENAL!!!

Interestingly, my set was shipped with an additional set of red, white and blue ungimmicked dice (my guess is that they did this to sell more of the ungimmicked dice sets to be used as giveaways) but there are no instructions on how to tell the ungimmcked vs gimmicked dice. Does anyone know how to tell the difference?
How
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
102 Posts

Profile of How
I love how they came out with the giveaways (optional now). Anyone using this?
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Again, does anyone have any of the ungimmcked Anverdi dice and can share how to tell the difference between the gimmicked and ungimmicked versions?
planneroftowns
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of planneroftowns
I've got both and they look the same! *confused*
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Never mind. I found out.
planneroftowns
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of planneroftowns
Ditto. I went back and looked at the box. If anyone need this in the future - there is a video link (to murphy's magic) on the bottom of the box.
Arthur Chiu
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Arthur Chiu
Hi all, wondering how’s the battery life for the dice? Mine seems to wear off very quickly after full charge.

I guess it’s common issue, as the battery life depreciates after few years of use?
Koolmagicguy
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Koolmagicguy
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2024, Arthur Chiu wrote:
Hi all, wondering how’s the battery life for the dice? Mine seems to wear off very quickly after full charge.

I guess it’s common issue, as the battery life depreciates after few years of use?

Replacement dice are $50 each but I believe Murphy’s is known to replace them if they are defective or not holding a charge anymore.