The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... :: Justin Tranz (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
aks
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of aks
Hey,

Has anyone here checked out Justin Tranz and any opinions?
I saw an Instagram video of some people being hypnotized at a wedding, when I asked where he learnt everything he said Justin Tranz. I've read a lot of mixed feedback about him.

Thanks,

Adam
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10615 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
That seems to be just what you'll find mixed feedback at best. Some will tell you he does a rather aggressive show. Others you'll find will say they were a bit disappointed with his training and approach. For newbies with no previous knowledge for comparison may find it alright.
aks
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of aks
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2019, Mindpro wrote:
That seems to be just what you'll find mixed feedback at best. Some will tell you he does a rather aggressive show. Others you'll find will say they were a bit disappointed with his training and approach. For newbies with no previous knowledge for comparison may find it alright.

Thanks, do you have any recommendations?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21277 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Recommendations for what? Do you want to learn stage hypnosis? Where do you live? Do you want live training or do you want to learn from video or books?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
aks
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of aks
Yep, stage hypnosis. Currently living in Ireland, I was London before so easy access there.
Videos ideally.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2615 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
The one I am looking into is Stage Hypnosis University with Michael C Anthony. It's online based, but it appeals to me because he will personally mentor each student. So yes there's a bunch of videos to watch, but he also guides each student through video calls and recordings and such.

From what I've found it's the closest I'll be able to get to in-person training that isn't some Vegas weekend training course.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21277 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea the weekend stuff is what it is.

There is really no substitute for being on the road with someone learning. Doing all the stuff like setting up the stage, working with the sound guy and so forth.

I'm sure video works to a point and the calls and what not but right where the rubber meets the road it all falls short.

I'm not bashing any in person weekend stuff or video training. Not by a long shot. I'm sure each has their own value and I do not debate that.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2615 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
I certainly agree that there's going to be things that can only be learned on stage.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10615 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yeah, I have to agree. The video training is so hard to turn into reality because you are only experiencing the single dynamic of video.

I have never understood why so many try to do this on the cheap, or in a simplified format. You want to learn to do real hypnosis shows in the real world, for real paying customers, - Get actual real-world in-person training. That is the ONLY way you will truly learn it - period.

It always amazes me that this is so off-putting to many. This tells me their lack of seriousness or professionalism. Like any other education or career training, you need to make the choice to do it right, properly, and completely, and go to where this happens and pay the price for it. Better yet get coaching as it is much more direct and one on one and can be tailored specifically to you and where you exactly are.

So what if it's $10,000? You are learning a skill and likely a career. $10K for a career education and business opportunity is nothing at all. A minimal price if you are truly serious. It (price) can be made up in a small handful of shows. It should be a no-brainer, yet guys insist on hack trainings, abbreviated trainings, and seem to put all their emphasis on only the hypnosis aspect of it, rather than the other 80% that it takes to be successful.

In reality, I am glad most do not understand this as it keeps the market open for those that truly understand this, but, unfortunately, it creates a bunch of wannabees that think they are really stage hypnotists which creates a strong bottom market within the industry.

The one place you do not want to cut corners is in proper training and education and the business education aspects of being a stage hypnotist. It is truly an equal combination of both in which success is achieved.
aks
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of aks
Very valid points Mindpro.

I'm still new to Ireland so need to see what there is in terms of good, genuine training here. Thanks
psychicbartender
View Profile
New user
Waukesha
5 Posts

Profile of psychicbartender
BEWARE... Have you researched this guy? He has a trail of conning women into giving him money and not coming through.
https://ripoffscams.com/reports-filed/ju....../196665/
https://www.complaintsboard.com/justin-tranz-fraud-c174027

The reviews of his shows are not great either.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10615 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yep, that's what I meant in my initial post when I said you'll get "mixed feedback at best. it id quite easy to find complaints and lawsuits with just a quick search.

He's been doing some UK things over the past few years as they are a bit more...along his lines and mentalities. He seesm to fit in with the pack there.
RealityTwisterSFX
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of RealityTwisterSFX
Please watch out before you do anything with him…. I can tell you a very bad story how I got scammed from him!
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10615 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
It seems you have joined the club with bad experiences with him. Sorry to hear that, but we tried warning others here. I have others I would warn against too but not here in the open forum.
hypnomagic
View Profile
New user
UK
36 Posts

Profile of hypnomagic
Sorry to hear that. There are too many scam artists out there.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21277 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Well since the man is not here to defend himself maybe we should just not knock him. It seems unfair.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus