The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Fraud and other versions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
wardmagic
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of wardmagic
I recently ran across "Fraud" but also saw a version "Fraud Farther & Further".... anyone have information where to get more information about both of these versions?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Search Google, Fraud magic trick. It will bring up several websites that have both.
Silversleights04
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, Texas
184 Posts

Profile of Silversleights04
My opinion? Get Fraud the original, you won't regret it and once you know it the F&F version is pretty easy to work out. If you still can't work it out after that, then get F&F. I have kept Fraud and Greed in my wallet for years! Danny Garcia's money magic is super strong! Hope this helps.
-Magic sees Magic-

-Marco V-
_W_
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of _W_
Hmm... the only place that I've found this to be sold is on Ellusionist, but they seem to have discontinued this product. I wonder why.
MSD921
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of MSD921
Anyone have any updates as to where the original Fraud effect is sold? I have lost my disc and my new computer, where I thought I saved the letters, prints them half size and I can't get larger letters to save/print. Thanks.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I found them on Amazon, and a magic website in the UK. You guys did not look very hard, it was all on the same search page.