The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: Free ebook on crediting (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
asherfox
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of asherfox
Https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-......-credit/

A free ebook from HarApan Ong. And it is free!
RCarruth
View Profile
Veteran user
Spartanburg, S.C.
341 Posts

Profile of RCarruth
Thanks for the resource.. I'll help spread it around..
Magic Roadshow - Magic's #1 Free Newsletter
http://magicroadshow.com
Ray J
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1503 Posts

Profile of Ray J
I hope all magicians read this and take note of the underlying themes of integrity and respect.

Those are sadly missing these days.
It's never crowded on the extra mile....
federico luduena
View Profile
Loyal user
Spain
252 Posts

Profile of federico luduena
Thank you for sharing this info. Harapan Ong provides ideas and rules of thumb that are useful and doable. Plus, as is often the case in the generous magic community, I got to learn something interesting not related to magic. In this case, for me, Hanlon's Razor.
walidosama
View Profile
Regular user
algeria
107 Posts

Profile of walidosama
Thank you for the resource I will read it
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1064 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
While this isn't new I enjoyed it. I like the process of researching the origin of tricks, but I'm seeing more and more releases with no credits. This is particular the case with DVDs and downloads where they don't want to give the time over to explaining the development and history of an effect. They may have the permission from the tricks predecessors, but it's still nice to go back and check previous versions of effects. Would be nice for it to become standard practise for downloads to have a credit section or downloadable material with this in.