The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Good News! :: Gospel ideas for SvenPad (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
torben
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of torben
Hi,

Do anybody have good ideas for a gospel routine for the SvenPad?

Torben
DavidMor
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of DavidMor
Lets see: Pick a Parable, Pick a Miracle, Pick a Disciple, Pick a book from the New Testament, Pick a prophet. Since you get to force their selection, you are prepared to tell a small story about their pick, confirm their selection, and then go forward into next illusion that would be linked to their choice.

Examples: Pick a prophet. "You know, prophets told the future. They wrote down what would happen, before it happened." Before the show, I kind of did my own prophecy. I wrote on that card that your friend has been holding that you would pick the prophet Jeremiah. You did! Now, Jeremiah said . . . ."

Pick a miracle. "Before the show, I predicted you would pick the miracle of Canaan, water into wine. You did! Now, if I take this pitcher of water . . . . "
eddini
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of eddini
I agree with David. You could list books of the bible, then force one book. Personally I'd force one of the four gospels, as there are Jesus's parables in them that you could talk about.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1860 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Force one of the Ten Commandments and then use the Commandments as a lesson about how we all have fallen short of the glory of God. For some great teaching on this check out Ray Comfort's and Kirk Cameron's site- https://www.livingwaters.com/

They also have tracts for purchase such as one's that look like money for use in effects and there is a Ten Commandments Scroll Pen which would be awesome to carry around for a visual of the Commandments.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.