The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Boxes, tubes & bags :: Pop Bottle Trick problem (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1160 Posts

Profile of magic4545
I recall, as a kid back in the 70's, the one that came with the big pink Adams magic set, never quite fit the bottles at the time, even back then.
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2024, Wravyn wrote:
Hydro does look good too. Diamond Jim usually has workers, so it is probably worth a $6 investment.
The one I was attempting to link was Anti-G by Cesaral. Unfortunately, I think it may be discontinued.

We sell the Cesaral Anti-G, and we always have it in stock:

https://cesaral.com/shop/es/home/58-cesaral-anti-g.html

It is a great item:

www.cesaral.com/Anti-G_WizardProductReview.mp4

Cesar ALonso (Cesaral Magic)
www.cesaral.com
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3531 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2024, CesaralM wrote:

We sell the Cesaral Anti-G, and we always have it in stock:

https://cesaral.com/shop/es/home/58-cesaral-anti-g.html

It is a great item:

www.cesaral.com/Anti-G_WizardProductReview.mp4

Cesar ALonso (Cesaral Magic)
www.cesaral.com

I agree with you. I carry one with me. It is not the flimsy plastic, worth the cost.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2019, karnak wrote:
I've been using only glass bottles -- the kind with the metal cap that requires a bottle opener to remove -- and the old gimmick hasn't fit any of them so far. Too tight. I'm wondering if today's glass bottles are just slightly different in this regard than really old bottles of the past. Sometimes vintage Coke bottles turn up in antique shops; I'll bring the gimmick along next time I visit one for a test fit.

Not a scientist, but, is it possible the "vintage" cap has SHRUNK over time? Smile
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2024, magic4545 wrote:
I recall, as a kid back in the 70's, the one that came with the big pink Adams magic set, never quite fit the bottles at the time, even back then.

I had that. (My uncle Bob got me my first magic kit, an Adams kit as well, I don't remember the color) I don't remember it giving me any problems, but it was a LONG time ago.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax