The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: SansMinds Magic :: Translation by SandsMinds (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
I personally haven’t had any bad experiences with SandsMinds . So I don't have anything negative to say from personal experience. I came across this in my email today and thought, that’s a pretty quick effect. Here is the description of the release. But note, SandsMinds from what I hear, are pretty talented and clever with their video editing skills. It shows a signed card in the beginning ( which I think implies it can be signed. But I’m not to certain that’s the truth. Mainly because I didn’t see any signatures on the cards the spectator uses. ) . There’s also an area in the trailer that you can clearly see how it’s done. ( which for me, I don’t pay a lot of attention to that portion of the effect. It’s all about practicality for me. ) I was a little surprised to see this in the video because of the editing skills I’ve heard so much about. None the less, I think this is at minimum an interesting concept.

Translation is a work of art for working magicians. With the perfect balance of modern and traditional elements, once you work with Translation, we promise you will never leave home without it.

Imagine tearing a corner off from a random card. With your hands completely away from the torn corner, it visually changes to the selected card, COMPLETELY UNTOUCHED. As you build the tension and slowly turn the card over, the rest of the card has mysteriously changed to your spectator’s thought of card.

At this point no funny business is taking place. The card is handed out as a souvenir right away.

Translation is a practical two-phase visual effect that builds tension as well as your reputation. It’s a professional piece for the everyday working magician.

https://www.sansminds.com/product/transl......dfd183c3

paranormal
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of paranormal
If you can see the method in the edited demo it must look terrible in real life
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Has anyone taken the plunge on this?
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Magic Review: Translation by Sans Minds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvnLzmRlsgQ&feature=youtu.be