The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Right or Wrong? :: Awesome customer service (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
fcchief1
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
I recently ordered a couple items from Viking Mfg, since they were the only ones I could find that have Andrus safety pins. I purchased them but notice after several days no shipping info or even that it was shipped. I double checked and both items were in stock, it just said On Hold! They claim to ship same day if in stock and you meet the time requirements. I asked what On Hold was and if there was any update on my order or a problem. I got an email from George the next day stating they were sorry, and it was their fault and he was including an extra item Free of Charge!! I did not expect any freebies, just the 2 items I ordered. Well it arrived today and was surprised that the extra item (I was thinking, please not aonther set of Princess Cards! LOL) Nope a dvd The Original Bye George!! And a hand written not stating their apologies and will work to improve their service. Now to me that is excellent Customer Service, above and beyond what I had expected! Thank You George R and Viking Mfg. Will definitel be back, you have won my loyalty!