The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: I-Boss (KEVLAR) by Sorcery Manufacturing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
A Magic Cafe User
View Profile
New user
Princeton, NJ
63 Posts

Profile of A Magic Cafe User
Hi All,
I was looking into purchasing the I-Boss (KEVLAR) by Sorcery Manufacturing. It's a cheap ITR (only $15-20) that has some mixed reviews. Any reviews/comments/suggestions?
Thanks,

-A Magic Café User
- Just my humble opinion

The more you know, the more you know - Brainpop
A Magic Cafe User
View Profile
New user
Princeton, NJ
63 Posts

Web Spinner by the Amazing JoeJoe & Steve Fearson (https://www.seomagic-usa.com/product_info.php/products_id/1261) seems to have good reviews on the Café and elsewhere. Is the Web Spinner a suitable replacement of an ITR such as I-Boss (KEVLAR) or is its purpose different? Any comments would help!

Thanks,

- A Magic Café User
- Just my humble opinion

Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
A Magic Cafe User
View Profile
New user
Princeton, NJ
63 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 24, 2019, Dougini wrote:
Http://magicjoint.com/pages/levitations/super-spinner/

:)

Doug

Thanks for your help! Smile
- Just my humble opinion

Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
My pleasure! I think Fearson has FAR surpassed Sorcery. Vectra is a sort of "standard" now. The Cobra makes ITRs obsolete.

Doug
jbartosh1
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of jbartosh1
If you are new to I.T. I don't think you can beat the I=Boss for a cheap introduction to I.T.Rs. If you break the th***d it's a pain unless you get lucky and don't have to disassemble the I.T.R. but there are videos to help you. Fearson also had/has a video showing him replacing the Kevlar with Vectra. I own many I.T.R.s, including Venom, but if I'm just bar hopping for fun I have the I-Boss spooled with Vectra on me. Good Luck.

John
A Magic Cafe User
View Profile
New user
Princeton, NJ
63 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 18, 2019, jbartosh1 wrote:
If you are new to I.T. I don't think you can beat the I=Boss for a cheap introduction to I.T.Rs. If you break the th***d it's a pain unless you get lucky and don't have to disassemble the I.T.R. but there are videos to help you. Fearson also had/has a video showing him replacing the Kevlar with Vectra. I own many I.T.R.s, including Venom, but if I'm just bar hopping for fun I have the I-Boss spooled with Vectra on me. Good Luck.

John

Thanks for your help John!
- Just my humble opinion

peterwatch
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of peterwatch
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2019, A Magic Café User wrote:
Web Spinner by the Amazing JoeJoe & Steve Fearson (https://www.seomagic-usa.com/product_info.php/products_id/1261) seems to have good reviews on the Café and elsewhere. Is the Web Spinner a suitable replacement of an ITR such as I-Boss (KEVLAR) or is its purpose different? Any comments would help!

Thanks,

- A Magic Café User

In my opinion, I think Web Spinner is a versatile tool and is great for static thread effect. More control on performer. Different purpose to ITR. Maybe I am wrong. Happy to know different comments.