The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic names and the media :: Mickey Silver (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
580 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Did you all hear the news?
Mickey Silver is now called "The Magic Grampa"!!!!
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

Now living in Harrison, Ohio
scotchrocket
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
120 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
For those of us who didn't hear the news, what are you referring to?

Googling "Magic Grampa" or "Magic Grandpa" turns up nothing.
All about borrowed coins.
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
There's a book (a pretty good one, by the way) called Grandpa Magic by Allan Zola Kronzek, but that probably doesn't have anything to do with Mickey Silver.
fcchief1
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
Wondering where this came from? Isn't he living in Nevada? Still have his vhs tape with him performing his retention vanish, he sent them free of charge to anyone that aske d for one in the early 2000's!! Wish he would teach it!
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2724 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2019, mago wrote:
Did you all hear the news?
Mickey Silver is now called "The Magic Grampa"!!!!

I was thinking more on the lines of a grandchild.

😛
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1783 Posts

Profile of Ross W
It is also one of the many (mocking) nicknames in the UK for the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn!
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
580 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
He just wanted to let others know that he is Now working as `The Magic Granpa`
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

Now living in Harrison, Ohio
w i l s o
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of w i l s o
I had mickeys dvd demoing his moves. I don't think he'll ever teach it. I think his philosophy is we shoukd figure it out ourselves. Inspiration to watch though