The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rectangles and pentagons and squares, oh my! :: Bunny Bill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
James Warren
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of James Warren
I have Neale's book but cannot construct the Bunny Bill from the written description. I also have Paul Harris' video instructions for the simplified version, which I don't like. Does anyone know if there is a VIDEO instruction of the original Neale folding? And/or would anyone who knows how to make it be willing to Skype with me or send me a quick video? (I don't need in-depth instruction -- just a quick and clear video of the actual folding.) Thanks.
0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1739 Posts

Profile of 0pus
I believe that it was on Neale's "Celebration of Sides" DVD.

It also seems to be available separately as a downloadable excerpt: https://www.michaelclose.com/products/bu......download

I followed it through slowly from the book and I can say it is difficult and "fiddly." I would not attempt to do it in front of an audience or spectator. It takes too long. In fact, I believe that Michael Close's routine required that it be folded and carried in your wallet. I think that the intricacy of the folds results in a loss of some of the charm of origami.
James Warren
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of James Warren
Thanks for that! I will buy that download. I don't want to perform this -- I want to make some bunny bills for past clients as a gift that is unique, yet doesn't cost me much money and is cheap to send in the mail. Seems ideal for the purpose.