The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... :: Hypnoheat (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Shoreline99
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Shoreline99
Do you know DVDs and books on Hypnoheat? Or do you know how to perform it using gimmicks?

Thanks
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1745 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
The original chemical method is dangerous, as mercuric chloride is highly poisonous. The only safe way to perform this is by suggestion.

Barry
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Agreed.
Shoreline99
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Shoreline99
According to Jonathan Royale's Hypno Tricks, he describes how to perform using Big Red gum. It seems to get hot when wetting the cinnamon flavored wrapper and attaching it to the skin. Is this the urban legend?
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1745 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Anything by Jonathan Royle is urban legend. He's been banned from just about every forum (under various aliases).
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
...but he does still pop up here from time to time under a fake username to start to mention and shamelessly promote his own products...
Shoreline99
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Shoreline99
That's what I thought. But I didn't know that he was banned the forums. I'll be more careful.

Thanks
scottyocean
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of scottyocean
Check into seo magic. They have a heat version...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21288 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
It would be HILARIOUS if this was him!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
The gum wrapper thing is no myth and I don't believe, is JR creation? Regardless Jon Tremaine's "Close Up Mentalism" outlines how to use Hypno Heat, if your willing to take the risk? DON'T PUT YOUR FINGERS IN YOUR MOUTH!
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
highmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of highmagic
Many different approaches and gimmicks/alternatives are described in Stop Smoking Mentalism