The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Deckless! :: Recommend a packet trick that is somewhat unusual, offbeat, or fun (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Nikodemus
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of Nikodemus
I just discovered an effect called OIL SLICK by Dan Fleshman. It's a simple, direct version of Oil & Water using just four Aces. The spectator gets to handle them all, which is great.
The cards aren't "unusual", but I think the effect is pretty unusual compared to many packet tricks.
It's on the Worlds Greatest Magic Oil & Water compilation.
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
When I last placed an order to Tom Ladshaw he kindly included some extras and one was a packet trick called King's Keisters. It's a pretty good trick. I like it and have shared it with several people who enjoyed it as well.

https://youtu.be/hItr4amTMrw
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
martydoesmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1704 Posts

Profile of martydoesmagic
Thanks, Levi. I'm not a massive fan of that particular handling of Twisting the Aces, but those cards look very cool.

Marty
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9538 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Old string but still alive… Smile

Anyway, here’s one that’s quite a bit different, I’d say.

https://youtu.be/cOS8UlSMTgY
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
littlethumbtip
View Profile
Regular user
San Antonio, Texas
187 Posts

Profile of littlethumbtip
Danny Archer’s Eye Exam is a fun one to perform.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3876 Posts

Profile of Julie
I really like Rick Saphire's RICH and FAMOUS from 1992.

"The world's First Combination Magic Trick and Collector's item. Here are Ten Authentic Replicas of Business Cards (laminated) Carried by the World's Most Wealthy and Influential People, including a Specially Designed Houdini Business Card that Vanishes from the Spectator's Hand and Appears in Your Wallet."

A truly FUN item!

Julie
Paul24243
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Paul24243
If you have some Tarot cards then Gypsy Monte by R Paul Wilson is quite unusual.