The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Grand illusion :: What have you used more than anything else... (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Quote:
On Jan 15, 2022, johnmagic wrote:
I have been in Magic over 50 years and performing at Magic‘s theater and Museum in Austin for eight years .We perform the famous Owens magic Zig Zag my wife does a wardrobe change in the zigzag and when she comes out in a different dress it never fails to get a big reaction the audience don’t see it coming. I also perform a six ring routine based off of Doug Henning and Richard Ross combine been performing this routine for 30 years.There’s not a show that goes by that someone doesn’t after the show say they love the rings. So even though the zigzag has been copied 1 million times and the rings have been performed millions of times when you present them properly and you have good quality illusions there still super powerful.

Great comment, couldn't agree more, I think I have used 12 inch Linking Rings, 4 ring routine to swing music in more shows than I can remember and as mentioned above, people after the show always say they enjoyed the Rings..
Derdeutscherein
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles, CA
12 Posts

Profile of Derdeutscherein
The illusion that has consistently garnered the most mileage and continues to elicit incredible audience reactions for me is undoubtedly the Losander Floating Table.