The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Clowning around :: Clown Make-Up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
I wonder if anyone can share with me some of the better professional clown make-up on the market. Thanks!
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10615 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
(Crickets sound effect) Man, seems there is no action in this thread these days...or clowns just don't want to help out a brother.

I can tell you for decades now we've used Stein's Clown White makeup. I was first turned onto this in the early days of the band Kiss, as it is what they've used for decades as well. I hope this helps you.
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
I don't come by as often as I used to. I mainly lurk as I'm active in other ventures these days.
I'm personally very fond of Mehron. It does the job better than any other brand I've used.
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
Budihaha
View Profile
Veteran user
Bandung - Indonesia
328 Posts

Profile of Budihaha
Some clown use Jim Howle Clown make up products
Budi H. Hadiwarsito
Bandung - Indonesia
www.budihaha.com
IncantoMagic
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of IncantoMagic
Iv used Mehron, Kryolon, and Ben Nye Clown white and Greasepaint. They are all fine.