The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical Accessories :: Pattrick's Mat (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
994 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, pattrick wrote:
Yin Howe, I just happened to be browsing the Café and clicked on this topic and saw these posts. I find it interesting that all of your mats have the same problem, which I have not ever seen before in all my mat making years. I have had a few magicians who wore their mats out in a certain spot form so much shuffling in the same area. Three years of heavy use could do it as well. I see form the picture you have a Red Lava mat ( this top fabric is now out of production from my supplier) What are the other size mats? If the size and weight are not over .9 KG I will replace your mats if you handle the shipping ( $24.00 USD)
Funny, I just saw you on Facebook before I went to the Magic Café.
Please send all correspondence to my e mail pattrick@pattricksmagic.com as this post would get pretty busy.
Any good comments here is appreciated though.
We are also introducing a servante mat that is a one piece combo. Soon to be on the website www.pattricksmagic.com
Thank You. Pattrick

Pattrick sorted out my "problem". Excellent customer service by a maker that stands 100% behind his product!
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
https://www.youtube.com/user/yinhowe80/
RMV
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of RMV
I bought what I thought was a good mat about two years ago. It started separating almost immediately. Going to upgrade to a Patrick’s mat soon. Does anyone have thoughts on the folding versions? Debating between rolling, one fold and two fold.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3531 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I have one of the small folding mats. I really L I'll e it.
In the long run, no matter which you decide on, you can't go wrong with any of Patrick's mats.
troy thornton
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of troy thornton
I have a Deluxe Close-Up Pad 16X23 (Red) by Murphy's Magic it's a Great pad.
But I wanted something custom sized to fit a portable table so I ordered from Patrick's Mats. It showed
up and it was a perfect fit and very well made awesome pads.

Click here to view attached image.
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
226 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Thanks Troy. Great picture, “Shuffe Well My Friend” Pattrick
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
The Gold Coin
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of The Gold Coin
I got a mid sized folding mat from Pattrick a few years ago, and it's still going strong. His mats are soft and have just enough give to easily pick up cards or coins.

Recently I wanted something a little larger and thicker for the cups and balls, so I asked Pattrick about making a custom mat. I got it a few weeks ago, and the quality was matched only by Pattrick's excellent customer service. The extra thickness damps the sound of dropping a cup, and the new crocodile backing material holds on tight even to my polished desk.

elgranmago
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of elgranmago
Probably around 2005 I ordered a custom made mat from Pattrick to place atop a really great close up case I had constructed from a wooden wine box. He shipped it to Paris where I was living at the time.

Fourteen years later the close up case is still going strong but Patrick ‘s wonderful product which had served me well in my hobbyists performances finally needed to be replaced. This evening under the Christmas tree was the new mat, identical to the original, ready for new adventures in magic.

I dealt directly with Pattrick. He’s simply an exceptional businessman and craftsman. The mat was cut and constructed to perfection. Shipping impecable.

Thanks Pattrick for being my Santa Claus this year.

José
"It´s kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt Disney
UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
I had a mini mat of his that also separated after a few years. Probably lasted as long as any other mat would.
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Unbiased The Definitive ACAAN -The BEST Ungimmicked ACAAN - https://youtu.be/YtAAETDIouA
Bill Thomas
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Bill Thomas
I have bought 3 mats from Pattrick over the years. I still have all 3 in excellent condition. I will never, ever buy a mat somewhere else. I am a very happy customer. I am ordering a servante today from Pattrick, that I can transfer between mats as needed. The one mat that I had custom oredered fits the table like a glove.

Just my experience.

Bill
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
226 Posts

Profile of pattrick
I just happened to be browsing this post. I Thank you all for the great comments and experiences. Since we all cannot attend any conventions this year I have been posting some specials, and close out of mats I’d different sizes and colors. I would usually have a special table at the convention and special prices. I will be posting some more in the next week. Go to www.pattsmatts.com or www.pattricksmagic.com ( same site, different address if you have any trouble ) and look over the hame page and the order mats page to see the specials. You can also e mail me ( that is the best way ) at info@pattsmatts.com. Thank you to you and The Magic Café
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
spudster85
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Kentucky
128 Posts

Profile of spudster85
Just wanted to post about the obvious here, Patrick's mats are the highest quality one can find. I placed an order for a custom mat this past Saturday, and it was on my doorstep this morning (Monday). I am sure that he cannot provide that fast of a turnaround in every case, but it certainly was nice to top off my weekend project. I ordered a Spectrum Purple, to a very specific size, for a close up table/drawer combo that I made from an Ikea monitor stand. (Look here for the details from Yin_Howe https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=34)

It is by and far the best mat I have ever used!

Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of Leo H
The links to Patrick's website keep saying 403 Forbidden. It's been like for some time.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3531 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2023, Leo H wrote:
The links to Patrick's website keep saying 403 Forbidden. It's been like for some time.

It may be your browser. I clicked the link https://www.pattricksmagic.com/ and it takes me right to his site.
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8815 Posts

Profile of harris
I've been a Pattrick and his mats fan since the IBM convention of 2003.
The first one lasted over 15 years.

Harris
Palms of Aluminum Foil
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Ordered my first mat. Looking forward to receiving it shortly
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Arrived! Circular spotlight mat, crushed purple colour - currently I use a simple mouse mat so can’t wait to put this mat into my close up set! Looks great and is really well made. Thank you
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
jsbosco
View Profile
New user
Detroit, MI
64 Posts

Profile of jsbosco
Recently ordered a custom mat from Pattrick. He got it done incredibly quickly. It arrived today, and it is wonderful, exactly what I wanted and absolutely beautiful. Another happy customer from Patt's Matts.