The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Olec (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Does anyone still make the fruit with the magnets for this illusion. Or if someone has them to sell? Thanks
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
You might want to buy Paul Romhany's book on the Orange, Lemon, Egg, Canary (OLEC) and learn some ways to perform the effect without magnetic fruit.
https://www.amazon.com/Orange-Lemon-Cana......7819071X
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Aug 28, 2018, Bairefoot wrote:
Does anyone still make the fruit with the magnets for this illusion. Or if someone has them to sell? Thanks

Don't know you would have to contact him, if he is not busy performing and can still get the Styrofoam fruit, he may still supply. I paid $35, I think it was for him to make a set.

Can't think of his name off hand, he was on AGT and does the string through neck with the life saver candy effect. Paints his face up real freaky (no disrespect intended).

Don't buy the book, it will be of no help. I did, and not happy with the content.

I advise you just use the real fruit, being you do more small stage magic. The Styrofoam is best for the large stage shows.

Get John Shryock's DVD on Ring in Walnut, he explains how to prepare the fruit very well. This method also he used for his OLEC effect he use to do all the time. YOu can get the DVD directly from him on his website.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Thank you Bill. The guys name is Dan Sperry. Thanks again.