The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Tic Tac Toe Pro by Bond Lee (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1328 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Could I do most of the prep work at home to save time on the location for each new photo?

How would my prep work look like to make Tic Tac Toe ready for a new photo on the road?
CMR
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of CMR
Yes, you can do the prep work at home. However, if you are thinking of using a lot of different photo with the same tiles in one day, you will need some time to "reset."
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1328 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2020, CMR wrote:
Yes, you can do the prep work at home. However, if you are thinking of using a lot of different photo with the same tiles in one day, you will need some time to "reset."

How much time will it take to do the reset?

And how will the whole process look like if you look at the prep you need to do at home versus the reset time on the road?
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1328 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Anyone?🙂
CMR
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of CMR
My guess is about 10 minutes, but I would prefer to do the prep at home.
Damian
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Damian
I have the stage version. Swapping images takes about 10 mins, as indicated above. You need adequate space to accommodate the prep (a nice flat table suits me), and, to be safe, I always assemble the new image, on the board, and check if adjustments are necessary. It’s a *slightly* unwieldy process that you get used to. Not something I’d like to do at the event, however.
CMR
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of CMR
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2020, Damian wrote:
Not something I’d like to do at the event, however.

Agreed!
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1607 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I purchased the new parlor X version used. It is fine with one problem. The X's and O's have black smudges that keep appearing. I assume it is from the black ink. They can be removed with a little damp cloth but it looks messy. I have attempted to help this by spraying a clear matt finish on them but I would like to replace them. The thumb drive does not have a file to print more.

My question is has anyone else had this problem? Are there any files available to print new?

Ron
kasper777
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of kasper777
Does anyone know where to buy refills of the foam squares?
SleightlySpooky
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of SleightlySpooky
Is it possible for closeup at all?
Damian
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Damian
Kasper777: you can order directly from the manufacturer, Magiclism, in Hong Kong.

Spooky: Tic Tac Toe Mini is the close up version.
avimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Hollywood, Florida
235 Posts

Profile of avimagic
Does anyone know the overall dimensions of the Parlor and Stage versions? I asked Penguin and they only know the size of the package.
Mobius
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Mobius
Avimagic - ealier in this discussion BradBrown wrote:
Quote:
Just FYI, for anyone who might be interested: I made a little browser-based utility to simplify creating the images to customize it. Since a lot of people seem to have difficulty with this part, I decided to pretty it up a bit make it publicly available.

Basically, you just provide your image, and it takes care of resizing, splitting, and printing. You can print stage size on letter or A4 paper, with each square split across two pages. Of course, if you're printing on tabloid or A3 size, you can print a full stage-sized square on a single page.

I find it helpful. Your mileage may vary. If you want to give it a try, it's here: https://magicalbrad.github.io/tictactoe/

On the webpage are the sizes of all the different versions. Might be helpful
Mobius
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Mobius
Sorry. Just seen that the previous post was from last year.
Thought it was just a few days ago - had no intention of bumping up an old thread!
planneroftowns
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of planneroftowns
If anyone has a parlour size version for sale I would be interested please!
How
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
102 Posts

Profile of How
I see now there is a Tic Tac Toe Pro 2 available. Any idea what has changed? ????
Corporate Magician
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Corporate Magician
Hi How

Bond Lee said that the difference between the original Tic Tac Toe Pro and Tic Tac Toe Pro 2 is that the quality of the clear acrylic plastic boards have been upgraded with stronger materials and magnets, the white boards have been upgraded with the X and the O printed onto them and an ABS case is now provided in order to store everything.

Have a nice day.

Regards

Corporate Magician