The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Finger/stage manipulation :: Something New (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
wikiro
View Profile
Elite user
NY
435 Posts

Profile of wikiro
I was playing with my cards the other day and I THINK I stumbled on to something new.

First trick is when you pressure fan a deck of cards and show on one side all the cards are normal but on the other they are not. One is reversed and only the magician can see the card.

Second trick is when you produce cards out of thin air just by doing a front palm to back palm.

Has anyone ever heard of these tricks?

Wikiro Smile
If you punch a wall so hard your knee hurts your goal has been accomplished.

Never Panic!

Wikiro Smile
Dan Farmer
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Nevada
235 Posts

Profile of Dan Farmer
Quote:
Second trick is when you produce cards out of thin air just by doing a front palm to back palm.
Erm...if you meant from backpalm to front palm, yes it's just using the pivot as a production rather than a utility move. McBride does it in his Mercury Production routine.

As far as fanning goes...seems like it could have some usefulness although I don't know that there is a lot of manipulation involved. Anyway good thinking.

-Dan
wikiro
View Profile
Elite user
NY
435 Posts

Profile of wikiro
Ya I thought the back palm front palm thing was kind of a Jeff thing.
Oh and the fan isnt that easy it does take manipulation skills. You could have them stick the card in the deck ANYWHERE upside down. And show them it aint there with a pressure fan, and only you can tell almost exactly what position it is at.

Wikiro Smile

Never Panic!

Wikiro Smile
Dan Farmer
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Nevada
235 Posts

Profile of Dan Farmer
I just tried it on my little brother and I just used a thumb fan with a little more thought than I would usually give it and it worked fine.

-Dan
wikiro
View Profile
Elite user
NY
435 Posts

Profile of wikiro
I use pressure fan. Thumb fan is to easy to figure and it was created aleady by a great magician

Wikiro Smile

Never Panic!

Wikiro Smile